Gift Certificates can be exchanged online at any time for any purchase.
How can I redeem my Gift Certificate?
If you receive a Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent it to you, along with possibly a short message from them.
The email will also contain the Gift Certificate Redemption Code.
It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference.
You can now redeem the Gift Certificate in two ways.
- By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose.
This will take you to the store's Redeem Gift Certificate page if you are already logged in. If you are not already logged in, you will be requested to either log in or create an account, before the Gift Certificate is validated and placed in your Gift Certificate Account ready for you to spend on whatever you want
- Log in to your account. Once logged in, go to your My Account page and take the View/Redeem Gift Certificate link in the Account Funds section. There will be a box to enter a Gift Certificate Redemption Code.
Enter the Redemption Code in the box and click the Redeem button.
The code will be validated and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store
How do I spend my Gift Certificate?
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you can use those funds at any time for any purchase from our website as follows:
- At checkout payment page, an extra box will appear. Enter the amount to apply from the funds in your Gift Certificate Account. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Gift Certificate Account to cover the cost of your purchase.
If you have more funds in your Gift Certificate Account than the total cost of your purchase, the balance will be left in your Gift Certificate Account for the future
- The value entered will be deducted from your purchase
- Continue through the payment steps to complete your purchase as normal
What if I don't have enough credit in my Gift Certificate Account to cover the cost of my purchase?
If you don't have enough credit to cover the entire cost of your purchase, you can make up the difference as follows:
- You can use reward points. If you have reward points available, you can use all or part of them to make up any shortfall between your Gift Certificate amount and your order total
- You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal. Just select your preferred payment method to make up the shortfall between your Gift Certificate amount and your order total
How do I send a Gift Certificate?
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you can send all or part of those funds to someone else as a Gift Certificate.
To send a Gift Certificate you need to go to our send a Gift Certificate page.
To get to this page, log in to your account and take the View/Redeem Gift Certificate link in the Account Funds section. On this page, click the Send Gift Certificate button.
When you send a Gift Certificate, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The amount you want to send. (Note you don't have to send the full amount that is in your Gift Certificate Account.)
- A short message which will appear in the email
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
What if something goes wrong?
For any queries regarding the Gift Certificate system, please contact the store by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you give as much information as possible in the email.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift Certificates will only be available to registered users on the snowrepublic.co.uk website
- Gift Certificates must be used at checkout only and cannot be used retrospectively.
- Any fraudulent use of a Gift Certificate will result in deletion of all related accounts and removal of all Gift Certificate funds.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used or redeemed without the authorized claim code, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen and are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to change the Gift Certificate terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
For any further information on Gift Certificates, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.